Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.): Sacred Medical Teachings
In the context of academic degrees, this term "philosophy" does not refer solely to the field of philosophy, but is used in a broader sense in accordance with its original Greek meaning, which is "love of wisdom". PhD students are motivated to pursue the study by scientific and religious inquiry with the desire to contribute to the academic community of the Church (thesis dissertation), service to others, and personal development. This course qualifies for the academic requirement for Church of Hope's ordainment as Minister of Healing: a medico-spiritual attendant to the community.
Prequisites: Master's of Philosophy in Sacred Medical Teachings
Faculty: SMOCH College of Priests
Online Courses Required for Successful Completion:
1. Studies in Self-Unfoldment [10 Clock Hours]
2. The Universe According to Esoteric Philosophy [10 Clock Hours]
3. Art & Esthetics [10 Clock Hours]
4. Comparative Religions [5 Clock Hours]
5. Esoteric Human Anatomy [10 Clock Hours]
6. The Invisible Bodies of Man [25 Clock Hours]
7. Issues on Reincarnation & Life After Death [25 Clock Hours]
8. Psychological Theory & Practice [10 Clock Hours]
9. Psychology & Self Improvement [10 Clock Hours]
The PanAm School claims to be non-sectarian and entirely free from educational or political control, and the PanAm’s programs stress the need for the integration of philosophy, religion, and science into one system of instruction.