1. Herbal Chemistry 25 clock hours
2. Herbalism: East & West 25 clock hours
3. Natural Medicine Diagnosis 25 clock hours
4. Medical Botany 50 clock hours
5. Pharmacognosy, 50 clock hours, and
6. Herbal Medical Philosophy. 50 clock hours
7. Herbal Medical Philosophy II. 50 clock hours
Fee: $500 (US) click link to enroll
The Essentials of Herbal Medicine both East and West is covered from a Western, scientific approach. The Master's Course includes extensive and valuable Materia Medicas ($95 value) as reference material for clinical practice.
Above courses are completed online which includes certificates of completion per course. No thesis is required for the Master's Certificate.
Herbal Simples: From primitive times the term "Herbal Simple" has been applied to any homely curative remedy consisting of one ingredient only, and that of a vegetable nature. Many such a native medicine found favour and success with our single-minded forefathers, this being the "reverent simplicity of ancienter times."
- Enrolled students: No students enrolled in this course yet
- Enrolled students: 38